I Can Make A Horse's Head of All Your Friends
I sing that line every day in my car. There's this song from a million years ago by Wire Train called I'll Do You. There's a line I can't decipher so I sing, "I can make a horse's head of all your friends."
I know it makes no sense, but it wouldn't be the song I know and love without it. I thought I should look up the actual lyrics, but why ruin a good thing. Who knows? Maybe one can make a horse's head of all of someone's friends.
I know it makes no sense, but it wouldn't be the song I know and love without it. I thought I should look up the actual lyrics, but why ruin a good thing. Who knows? Maybe one can make a horse's head of all of someone's friends.

2 Comments:
Does the artist/artists have links with the maffia by any chance?
lol xxx
I don't think so. I remember them as just a sweet new wavey band. I'm really resisting looking up the actual lyrics...
Post a Comment
<< Home