Helping to Save the World
I wish I was, but I'm not. I can't even help to save the family from bad situations.
Does buying faux fur count as helping to save the world? We'll I hope so because I have a reversible faux fur jacket coming.
I reinjured my quad muscles on Sunday. It's been very painful to walk and murder going up and down stairs. Luckily, I only have pain with stairs today.
I hate me.
Does buying faux fur count as helping to save the world? We'll I hope so because I have a reversible faux fur jacket coming.
I reinjured my quad muscles on Sunday. It's been very painful to walk and murder going up and down stairs. Luckily, I only have pain with stairs today.
I hate me.

2 Comments:
No, no, no. Do not be hating of you. Love you.
Sorry to hear you hurt yourself. We must be living in parallel universes. :-)
I will hate myself for a day because I was just getting excited about how much better I was doing and got sloppy. I also forgot to practice patience. It's the cosmos telling me to check myself before I wreck myself.
Post a Comment
<< Home