Post Holidays Blues
That's the end of the holidays for me. New Years does not count anymore. The beau will be working so my plans are with Ryan Seacrest.
Xmas was fun. The beau and I exchanged gifts. I got lots of jewelry - a pretty geometric gold necklace, peridot earrings, and more! I also got some stuff for my Alaska trip like a hat and long johns.
I got the beau a GPS thing, a dvd camcorder and some boxer shorts that fit. He wasn't diggin' the boxers. I got one with penguins on it because penguins are cute. He thinks I'm crazy.
I, of course, had a headache ALL DAY yesterday. The beau smashed his toe and has been limping around. Between the two of us we managed to assemble a fine meal of ham, mashed potatoes, yams, green bean casserole, and gravy. I should've made a sandwich to bring to work, but I didn't feel like it.
I'm alone in my workspace because everyone else is on vacation. They'll be surprised when they learn that I booked my cruise to leave on the same day as our huge fundraising event. They're gonna hate me! Oh well. My boss already approved it.
Xmas was fun. The beau and I exchanged gifts. I got lots of jewelry - a pretty geometric gold necklace, peridot earrings, and more! I also got some stuff for my Alaska trip like a hat and long johns.
I got the beau a GPS thing, a dvd camcorder and some boxer shorts that fit. He wasn't diggin' the boxers. I got one with penguins on it because penguins are cute. He thinks I'm crazy.
I, of course, had a headache ALL DAY yesterday. The beau smashed his toe and has been limping around. Between the two of us we managed to assemble a fine meal of ham, mashed potatoes, yams, green bean casserole, and gravy. I should've made a sandwich to bring to work, but I didn't feel like it.
I'm alone in my workspace because everyone else is on vacation. They'll be surprised when they learn that I booked my cruise to leave on the same day as our huge fundraising event. They're gonna hate me! Oh well. My boss already approved it.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home