Happy Holidays
Where did December go? Really? I spent it working and freaking out. Decembers do that to me.
I have my Honeybaked Ham sitting in my cube and I'm getting ready for a 4-day weekend. Come December 26, I know what I'll be doing. Fighting tears ... all the way to January 1. My puppy was put to sleep on December 31 and it's starting to hit me again. It'll be four years.
Seems longer.
On another random note, I felt compelled to get my dad a holiday gift. I got him a Hickory Farm box set of stuff. I think he'll like it. What do you wanna bet I don't get a thank you letter? Or a call!? I'd be terrified if I got a call though. There is usually an ask for money when he calls.
I applied for another job. Did I already tell you? Well, I withdrew my application. I'll bet I kick myself for doing that in three months. It wasn't more money. It was less. I could get by with less, but I live in SF and prices aren't going down. I just paid $3.63 for gas. And $21 for a ham for two people.
I'm in the office STILL because my colleague is busting her butt working and I'm writing in my blog. I should and could just leave her, but that's not very holiday-y. So I sit typing away, my stomach all in knots, smelling ham in my rat infested office. Good times.
Happy Holidays!!
I have my Honeybaked Ham sitting in my cube and I'm getting ready for a 4-day weekend. Come December 26, I know what I'll be doing. Fighting tears ... all the way to January 1. My puppy was put to sleep on December 31 and it's starting to hit me again. It'll be four years.
Seems longer.
On another random note, I felt compelled to get my dad a holiday gift. I got him a Hickory Farm box set of stuff. I think he'll like it. What do you wanna bet I don't get a thank you letter? Or a call!? I'd be terrified if I got a call though. There is usually an ask for money when he calls.
I applied for another job. Did I already tell you? Well, I withdrew my application. I'll bet I kick myself for doing that in three months. It wasn't more money. It was less. I could get by with less, but I live in SF and prices aren't going down. I just paid $3.63 for gas. And $21 for a ham for two people.
I'm in the office STILL because my colleague is busting her butt working and I'm writing in my blog. I should and could just leave her, but that's not very holiday-y. So I sit typing away, my stomach all in knots, smelling ham in my rat infested office. Good times.
Happy Holidays!!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home