Wednesday, January 09, 2008

Pain Free?

I had a headache throughout the month of December. Sometimes it was a migraine, but sometimes it was just a plain old painful headache. It was driving me insane!

Late in Dec, I called my mom close to tears because I thought something was really wrong with me. My mom is very into homeopathy and told me she would research some alternative treatments/supplements.

She called me back and read off a list of stuff I should take including magnesium, calcium, glucosamine, evening primrose oil, and on and on. Off I went to the Trader Joe's and picked them all up. Did I mention I HATE taking pills and the calcium is huge and white and menacing?

I've been taking them for about 5 days and the last 4 days have been pain free. I also have more energy and am cheerier. I can also now sleep much better, although I still take my little pill helper. My nose is also less drippy and I have the drippiest of drippy noses. (I wonder if getting over the sinus infection helped, too.)

Anyway, I feel good and I hope it lasts!

BTW, I'm still working on planning my Jan "new experience" to kick off my new year's resolution. I'm also definitely spending less and that's a step in the right direction.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home