Wednesday, March 05, 2008

Goodbye, Feb! Hello Mar!

February blew past me before I could blog a single word. I didn't even read any of my regular blogs. Don't hate me.

I finally got some help at work and the woman is a dynamo! I'm thrilled that I can breathe a bit. I just had my first event in my new full-time position and it couldn't have gone any better. I'm riding a high.

Speaking of highs, I'm getting high on buying crap from Pottery Barn. It's for work and I should expense it, but I feel weird about expensing a chalkboard. Yeah, I know. Who uses a chalkboard outside of the classroom, but it was cute and on sale. And it's magnetic.

I'm also getting high on my delicious meals delivered right to my work. This week, I got steak with creamy mushroom sauce. Last week, I got pork chops and free dessert - choco lavender cake. It's weird, so I ate both pieces. The beau asked where his piece was and I said I ate it because I knew he wouldn't like it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home