Lordie!
I've been busy. Can't sleep, dreaming about work. I hate these days.
Thankfully, I got my cooksf.com delivery today AND - get this - another veggie box.
Yes, I forgot to officially cancel. I am a jackhole. I was out of the office this afternoon and my colleague (the one who saved the box from the random stairs that one day) found it again in the midst of being rummaged through. She gave them what for and retreived all of my stuff. I'm gonna take her out to lunch. Those veggie people irk, but the rummagers irk even more. Thank goodness I don't know who they are. Frankly, I don't want to know.
I haven't even looked to see what my cooksf meal is... Oooo, this week, I have roasted garlic and cranberry pork chops with parsnip mash. How delightful!!!
Bet you're wondering what my January experience was (my new year's resolution). Sadly, so am I. I failed my first month out. I thought it was going to be going to a party full of people I don't know (which I hate doing) but it wasn't because I "conveniently" got a headache. I also thought it might be making it through 4 weeks without a migraine, but I think the headache I had was a migraine. Then I though it would be seeing U23D, but I've elected to see it with folks in Feb AND in L.A. I'm so cosmopolitan. Does not buying anything on QVC count? I guess it could be, but it's not true so why lie! Damn me!
What did I buy in Jan? Oh, just an HDTV. That's how I roll. All the way to the poor house.
Thankfully, I got my cooksf.com delivery today AND - get this - another veggie box.
Yes, I forgot to officially cancel. I am a jackhole. I was out of the office this afternoon and my colleague (the one who saved the box from the random stairs that one day) found it again in the midst of being rummaged through. She gave them what for and retreived all of my stuff. I'm gonna take her out to lunch. Those veggie people irk, but the rummagers irk even more. Thank goodness I don't know who they are. Frankly, I don't want to know.
I haven't even looked to see what my cooksf meal is... Oooo, this week, I have roasted garlic and cranberry pork chops with parsnip mash. How delightful!!!
Bet you're wondering what my January experience was (my new year's resolution). Sadly, so am I. I failed my first month out. I thought it was going to be going to a party full of people I don't know (which I hate doing) but it wasn't because I "conveniently" got a headache. I also thought it might be making it through 4 weeks without a migraine, but I think the headache I had was a migraine. Then I though it would be seeing U23D, but I've elected to see it with folks in Feb AND in L.A. I'm so cosmopolitan. Does not buying anything on QVC count? I guess it could be, but it's not true so why lie! Damn me!
What did I buy in Jan? Oh, just an HDTV. That's how I roll. All the way to the poor house.

3 Comments:
What is it about this time of year that = over spending? Personally, I blame the dull weather.
I'm thinking of re-penning the Elton John Marilyn Monroe tribute, and entitling it "Good Bye Student Loan", because as soon as I get it, it's gone. Mainly on bills mind you, but it IS supposed to last until April.
Whoops. I'll warm ya a spot in the Poorhouse.
xxxx
Hey lovely! I know you're a busy girlie, but I do hope all is well with you. xxxx
Hi there!! All is well. I just got so busy I couldn't write, but I'm back with a vengence!
Post a Comment
<< Home