Tuesday, March 18, 2008

LA, Here I Come!

I booked my trip to L.A. and will be there from the eve of 4/17 'til Sunday, 4/20. It's a short trip, but that's all the time I could carve out. There's a ton of stuff going on and I think it should lighten up in the summer when my volunteers are away on vacation.

Food Plan - Tommy burger, Sprinkles Cupcake, dim sum, assorted sandwiches, not sure what else.

Regular Plan - hang out with family, visit some friends, cruise around in my zippy PT Cruiser rental

I'm egg-cited!

3 Comments:

Blogger Lisa Blah Blah said...

Oooh, can I come??? :-)

1:03 PM  
Blogger Cee in SF said...

You can and you will!! Our people will talk and make the arrangements. MMM, adventures...

7:26 PM  
Blogger Nat said...

I soooo love that, after meeting up with family and firends, your plans mainly revolve around where and what to eat!!! My kinda gal!!!! xxx

2:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home