Safe, For Now
Things are afoot. I mean, I'm safe for now job-wise, but not sure for how much longer. It could drag on through the summer, which is fine with me, but then what? At least I'll have money for the cruise in Sept.
You know sometimes you can't shut your brain off. And the pills I have for that very problem aren't helping anymore. I've become immune. What to do...?
Did I mention that SF is sweltering in the heat? It was in the 90s yesterday and it'll be in the high 80s today. People are wilting. My office space is a figurative greenhouse and I could barely think, let alone breathe. Someone brought in a fan today, so that'll be nice.
Weekend plan - decompress, read Murder On The something by Cara Black, watch some Harry Potter, celebrate 10 years of Bare Escentuals on QVC today and Saturday, and go to the Farmer's Market. I should do some cleaning too since we've rediscovered termites in the house.
You know sometimes you can't shut your brain off. And the pills I have for that very problem aren't helping anymore. I've become immune. What to do...?
Did I mention that SF is sweltering in the heat? It was in the 90s yesterday and it'll be in the high 80s today. People are wilting. My office space is a figurative greenhouse and I could barely think, let alone breathe. Someone brought in a fan today, so that'll be nice.
Weekend plan - decompress, read Murder On The something by Cara Black, watch some Harry Potter, celebrate 10 years of Bare Escentuals on QVC today and Saturday, and go to the Farmer's Market. I should do some cleaning too since we've rediscovered termites in the house.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home