LinkedIn Envy
Do you have a LinkedIn profile? If so, I want you as my contact.
I was recently invited by an OLD colleague of mine from the record store days (1988!) to join her LinkedIn network of buddies. Good thing because I missed her. But then I noticed that she has more "connections" than I do and she's just getting started. I have like 14 connections. That's all I can muster. One of my 14 has over 100 connections. In fact, most people have more connections than I have.
I've been doing nonprofit work for 14 - almost 15 - years and all I can manage is 14 connections?! One per year. That's how I roll - glacially.
I'll bet if you're reading this and have a LinkedIn profile, you have more connections than me. Send me an invite, will you?
I was recently invited by an OLD colleague of mine from the record store days (1988!) to join her LinkedIn network of buddies. Good thing because I missed her. But then I noticed that she has more "connections" than I do and she's just getting started. I have like 14 connections. That's all I can muster. One of my 14 has over 100 connections. In fact, most people have more connections than I have.
I've been doing nonprofit work for 14 - almost 15 - years and all I can manage is 14 connections?! One per year. That's how I roll - glacially.
I'll bet if you're reading this and have a LinkedIn profile, you have more connections than me. Send me an invite, will you?

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home