A foot?
I've got feet on the brain. The Nordstrom Half Yearly sale is one, but this lass has no cash. Damn it! I saw some shoes on the website for which I paid $90+ for on sale now for $50+. Hate when that happens.
Last weekend I had planed so much to do, but it was a lost weekend. I did nothing, partially because I had a headache, but also because I was mentally wiped out from work. What a doozie (sp?) it's been!
The beau and I have Sunday and Monday off together seeing as how Memorial Day is on Monday. We have no plans and with gas at $4.35 for regular, I can't see driving anywhere very far. Maybe we should explore a local park...?
Anyway, lunch has been beckoning since 9:42a. What to get...?
Last weekend I had planed so much to do, but it was a lost weekend. I did nothing, partially because I had a headache, but also because I was mentally wiped out from work. What a doozie (sp?) it's been!
The beau and I have Sunday and Monday off together seeing as how Memorial Day is on Monday. We have no plans and with gas at $4.35 for regular, I can't see driving anywhere very far. Maybe we should explore a local park...?
Anyway, lunch has been beckoning since 9:42a. What to get...?

2 Comments:
Hola! Maybe Blogger will lemme leave a comment today?!
Dust mites? Eugh! The thought that those little bugs crawl around in my bed makes me sick!
Glad the job is ok for now xx
Thanks!! I saw you have a new post that I need to carve out some time to read...
Post a Comment
<< Home