Friday, June 20, 2008

I LOVE Regis Philbin

It's no secret I've had a crappy week. But one thing I have counted on to get me out of the funk has been Regis Philbin on Live with Regis and Kelly.

I've been taping it for about a week and a half and laughing my butt off. You know how you have that friend who you can count on to lift your spirits. The kind of friend who has you on the edge of your seat in anticipation of the next brilliant gem to be shared. (Shout out to Mr. X!!!) I can count on Regis to make me forget and get me laughing.

I could watch him and Kelly talk about nothing for an hour every day. They are hilarious together. They also have good interviews and guests. They had "Broadway Week" on last week, which was fun.

Anyway, put it on your TiVo schedule. If it doesn't make you laugh, you're made of stone.

2 Comments:

Blogger Nat said...

Hey hey, just dropping by to say hi! Blogger has been a pain and not let me drop you a comment for the last few days, and now I can't remember what I was going to say anyway. Not that it would have been interesting or anything....... :) xxx

4:39 AM  
Blogger Cee in SF said...

You kidding? You're always interesting! Thanks for the effort. I'm gonna try to put more effort into not having such dismal blog posts.

12:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home