#300 - Facebook Generation
I broke down and got a Facebook thing. What would it be? A profile? A page? Who knows, but I've got one.
I invited some friends and acquaintances to become my Facebook friends. So far, three obliged. Hee hee. I also saw some frenemies on the Facebook - lurking longingly through their photos with large tropical drinks. People, you don't look cool with your face buried in an over-sized cocktail. You look like a drunk loser!
I'm thinking about inviting the drunk loser to be my Facebook friend. When she rejects me, and she must, (remember, we're frenemies) I'll post about it.
BTW, this is also my 300th post. Good for me.
Oh, and I'm 34 days away from my birthday. Countdown began early this year...
------------------
On second thought, I'm not inviting that frenemy to be my Facebook buddy. She should float away and do her thing, whatever it may be (hee hee) and I'll do mine, as insufferably boring as it is. D'oh!
I invited some friends and acquaintances to become my Facebook friends. So far, three obliged. Hee hee. I also saw some frenemies on the Facebook - lurking longingly through their photos with large tropical drinks. People, you don't look cool with your face buried in an over-sized cocktail. You look like a drunk loser!
I'm thinking about inviting the drunk loser to be my Facebook friend. When she rejects me, and she must, (remember, we're frenemies) I'll post about it.
BTW, this is also my 300th post. Good for me.
Oh, and I'm 34 days away from my birthday. Countdown began early this year...
------------------
On second thought, I'm not inviting that frenemy to be my Facebook buddy. She should float away and do her thing, whatever it may be (hee hee) and I'll do mine, as insufferably boring as it is. D'oh!

2 Comments:
Ha ha! Facebook is great for "spying" on old acquaintances, ex partners and ex friends! I'd bide your time, in my experience those Frenemies actually invite you to join their lists - oooh the power!!! Decline or accept?! Their fate is then in your hands!
*yup, I’ve said it before, and I'll say it again. I need to get out more! Xxx
Wow! I had not thought about that. I will wait until I "have the power." I am looking forward to that.
Post a Comment
<< Home