My extensive bear research (aka this article: http://ezinearticles.com/?How-to-Get-Rid-of-Bears&id=1245986) leads me to believe that the two most important things you need to know are as follows: 1. Never feed a bear 2. A bear can be frightened away by banging pans and waving.
Undoubdetly this handy advice can be applied to the metaphorical work bear in your office setting :)
I always knew the office could be a wild place with danger at every corner. xxxx
3 Comments:
My extensive bear research (aka this article: http://ezinearticles.com/?How-to-Get-Rid-of-Bears&id=1245986) leads me to believe that the two most important things you need to know are as follows:
1. Never feed a bear
2. A bear can be frightened away by banging pans and waving.
Undoubdetly this handy advice can be applied to the metaphorical work bear in your office setting :)
I always knew the office could be a wild place with danger at every corner.
xxxx
Question: What do bears eat?
Answer: Whatever they want.
Sorry the bear is chewing on your head. That sucks. Maybe you should go out on stress leave!
I like those bear tips. I may try them out, but I doubt anyone will notice.
BTW, my employee manual says there is no such thing as a mental health day.
I'll have to get some watermelon for lunch. That always makes things better.
Post a Comment
<< Home