What's that Smell?+6
My office smells like nail polish remover. I can't find the source and I'm gagging.
I'm all sniffed out. What is it? It's making my throat hurt and giving me a headache. Whatever it is, it had better not be here tomorrow. I'm gonna do some work at home.
--------------------
This is good stuff - philosophy Microdelivery Mini Peel pads. I use it each day and I can see the difference. Give it a shot.
--------------------
Two weeks 'til my b-day!!
--------------------
I still don't have an iPhone. This concerns me. I want one because, well, I just do. Is that a good reason to spend money on one? No. But I will anyway because it's what I want. They're still all sold out. Do you have them where you are??
-------------------
I mentioned my sis visited a while ago and she brought me some Tommy burgers. I think I od'd on them. When I think about them, I get a bit queasy. Maybe it's because I've seen what happens to them after a few days in the fridge. My tummy doesn't feel good.
-------------------
I made chocolate chip cookies last night at 10:30p. I had a plate of five with a glass of soy milk. I could only eat four. They were very sugary, but perfectly done! Crispy on the outside and tender on the inside. I cooked them 25 degrees hotter than the package recommended. Yum!
-------------------
The Hairspray movie soundtrack is awesome driving music. I can't sing so when I do, it's painful for me, but it's just a hoot. Give it a whirl.
I'm all sniffed out. What is it? It's making my throat hurt and giving me a headache. Whatever it is, it had better not be here tomorrow. I'm gonna do some work at home.
--------------------
This is good stuff - philosophy Microdelivery Mini Peel pads. I use it each day and I can see the difference. Give it a shot.
--------------------
Two weeks 'til my b-day!!
--------------------
I still don't have an iPhone. This concerns me. I want one because, well, I just do. Is that a good reason to spend money on one? No. But I will anyway because it's what I want. They're still all sold out. Do you have them where you are??
-------------------
I mentioned my sis visited a while ago and she brought me some Tommy burgers. I think I od'd on them. When I think about them, I get a bit queasy. Maybe it's because I've seen what happens to them after a few days in the fridge. My tummy doesn't feel good.
-------------------
I made chocolate chip cookies last night at 10:30p. I had a plate of five with a glass of soy milk. I could only eat four. They were very sugary, but perfectly done! Crispy on the outside and tender on the inside. I cooked them 25 degrees hotter than the package recommended. Yum!
-------------------
The Hairspray movie soundtrack is awesome driving music. I can't sing so when I do, it's painful for me, but it's just a hoot. Give it a whirl.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home