So Many Thoughts...
First, I have a new luxurious couch. We got it on Wednesday. It is now Friday and I've not been on the couch with the beau yet. He's been working late trying to make money, but he keeps getting his shifts cut because the management at his work have their heads far and deep up in their butts. He's so miserable. So we don't see each other hardly at all. We just pass in the night.
I have to work on Sunday. That is the day I was to celebrate the beau's b-day, which is on Saturday. How sucky is that? Oh, and I got the beau a b-day gift. A pair of oddly appealing cuff links made of ray skin. Weird, I tells ya. It looks like caviar between two silver posts. Oh, did I mention that it was hideously expensive? I'm going to return them today because why would the beau want caviar on his cuffs? I have no idea what to get him because he is IMPOSSIBLE to shop for. Damn his fine sense of style. It's so fine, it's impossible to predict. A gift certificate it is...
I have a big formal event this week. I got the cutest dress (which I'm taking on the cruise, too) but I have no shoes. I managed to buy, what in retrospect was, the ugliest shoes I could find. I am promptly returning them today (when I return the cuff links) to find something else. I'm leaving it to the last minute I know, but I have no time. Work is crazy and the amount of stuff to get done before the cruise is impossible so good luck. I am not reading e-mails or taking calls. They're on their own. I plan to come back refreshed or not come back at all.
Lastly, I was joined in the bedroom by a most unwelcome guest - a huge black spider. It crawled around for 20 minutes. The whole time I thought the beau would arrive and kill it. The spider finally made a move I could not ignore and we had a stand off. After five minutes of staring at each other, it tried to run away like a fast knobber and I killed it. There was no sleeping after that.
I'm exhausted and not at all ready to work today. Is it really Friday?
I have to work on Sunday. That is the day I was to celebrate the beau's b-day, which is on Saturday. How sucky is that? Oh, and I got the beau a b-day gift. A pair of oddly appealing cuff links made of ray skin. Weird, I tells ya. It looks like caviar between two silver posts. Oh, did I mention that it was hideously expensive? I'm going to return them today because why would the beau want caviar on his cuffs? I have no idea what to get him because he is IMPOSSIBLE to shop for. Damn his fine sense of style. It's so fine, it's impossible to predict. A gift certificate it is...
I have a big formal event this week. I got the cutest dress (which I'm taking on the cruise, too) but I have no shoes. I managed to buy, what in retrospect was, the ugliest shoes I could find. I am promptly returning them today (when I return the cuff links) to find something else. I'm leaving it to the last minute I know, but I have no time. Work is crazy and the amount of stuff to get done before the cruise is impossible so good luck. I am not reading e-mails or taking calls. They're on their own. I plan to come back refreshed or not come back at all.
Lastly, I was joined in the bedroom by a most unwelcome guest - a huge black spider. It crawled around for 20 minutes. The whole time I thought the beau would arrive and kill it. The spider finally made a move I could not ignore and we had a stand off. After five minutes of staring at each other, it tried to run away like a fast knobber and I killed it. There was no sleeping after that.
I'm exhausted and not at all ready to work today. Is it really Friday?

2 Comments:
He he he - work that vocab, baby!!
I tried and will continue to try!
Post a Comment
<< Home