Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Smells Like...

...Death. When a rat expires near your desk, it stinks!

Not everyone could smell it and some called me crazy last week. I learned the pest control folks found a dead rat nearby my cube over the weekend. It now smells... better, but it never really smells good or fresh, unless you like the smell of dust and mold.

I wonder, when I leave here, how much of my allergies were triggered by my work environment? I'm guessing lots. I take up to three allergy meds a day. Maybe leaving work will ultimately save me some money on allergy meds...

2 Comments:

Blogger Hungry Dog said...

Clearly the rat is an all-too real symbol of the way you feel about things there! For the record, that place was the dustiest, moldiest environment I ever worked in, I had colds all the time. Since then, smooth sailing. HOpe you get out soon, lady!

2:10 PM  
Blogger Cee in SF said...

Thanks!! It is a horrible place to work because it's FILTHY!

6:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home