Art of Monolgue - Lost
I find myself checking the Facebook more often than my blog. It's harder to log in here, too. It's not very convenient.
However, since Facebook really only lets you make a statement about how you're feeling or what you're doing, I can get a lot more out here. Like how work is running me into an early grave. Like how I wish I was still on vacation. Or like how I should buy a lottery ticket, like so many other folks are doing now that the economy is in the pooper.
Oh, the economy - I have a shell of a retirement account and probably won't have social security around for when I'm older. I guess I'd better start making babies who will take care of me in my old age.
Is it weird that I'm thinking about that? Really, I should think about how much a baby will cost now. I think it's doable or as it was originally said, "The do is able." Hee hee. But is it doable in SF? Makes me think about picking up stakes and heading back to L.A. Wonder if I could get a job there? Frankly, I may start looking in November. So I may be seeing some of you soon.
My brain is on fast forward and I'm freaking out my colleague. She just smiles at me patiently while I spin like a top.
Sorry for the dump, but I had to for sanity's sake.
However, since Facebook really only lets you make a statement about how you're feeling or what you're doing, I can get a lot more out here. Like how work is running me into an early grave. Like how I wish I was still on vacation. Or like how I should buy a lottery ticket, like so many other folks are doing now that the economy is in the pooper.
Oh, the economy - I have a shell of a retirement account and probably won't have social security around for when I'm older. I guess I'd better start making babies who will take care of me in my old age.
Is it weird that I'm thinking about that? Really, I should think about how much a baby will cost now. I think it's doable or as it was originally said, "The do is able." Hee hee. But is it doable in SF? Makes me think about picking up stakes and heading back to L.A. Wonder if I could get a job there? Frankly, I may start looking in November. So I may be seeing some of you soon.
My brain is on fast forward and I'm freaking out my colleague. She just smiles at me patiently while I spin like a top.
Sorry for the dump, but I had to for sanity's sake.

2 Comments:
Hee hee. You said "dump."
D'oh! I said "pooper" and "dump" in the same post.
Post a Comment
<< Home