I'm Back
Sorry for the blogging hiatus. I've been busy and distracted by Facebook and Twitter.
I'm planting tomatoes today and I'm excited about it. I have heirlooms waiting to go into pots. I'm going to the garden store today at lunch for supplies like cages and potting soil.
I'm suffering from terrible allergies which have prevented me from sending my wedding save the date cards. Really, you ask? No, I just can't decide what pen to use for the envelopes. I think I'm just going to use black.
All right, back to work I go. Oh, I just got my newly slashed paycheck and it SUCKS!!!
I'm planting tomatoes today and I'm excited about it. I have heirlooms waiting to go into pots. I'm going to the garden store today at lunch for supplies like cages and potting soil.
I'm suffering from terrible allergies which have prevented me from sending my wedding save the date cards. Really, you ask? No, I just can't decide what pen to use for the envelopes. I think I'm just going to use black.
All right, back to work I go. Oh, I just got my newly slashed paycheck and it SUCKS!!!

3 Comments:
Mmmm nothing like home grown tomoatoes, they smell fab. I'm hoping to get some in too this year. Corgettes are really easy to grow as well, and yummy! xxx
I planted 8 plants and I hope one tomato makes it through to maturity. I'm so scared I'm not going to get one tomato.
I'm glad you are back!
Post a Comment
<< Home