Thursday, March 12, 2009

Times are Tough

I think I have the sticking power to make it through this re/depression. Hell, I've been really poor before at times and really not poor at other times. Getting my pay cut is a reminder that I can make it through AGAIN.

10% is going to suck, but I'm sure there is 10% worth of crap I consume that I don't need. I already scaled the cable way back. I went shopping for meat in bulk and will make yummy meals that can be stretched into other meals. I know that the tendency can be to eat more prepared and packaged food, but that's so expensive.

These are salad days. And meatloaf days. And lentil stew days. Hee hee.
-----------------
The beau and I got into a huge disagreement about getting a wedding photographer. He thinks it's of no value or future use. I want to scrapbook my wedding and have someone recording it for me. I don't want to rely on guests to take the pictures I want. Am I crazy? Survey says no. I just need to convince the beau and it is NOT going to be easy. NOT AT ALL. I'll be honest. I'm a little scared.

I'll let you know how it goes...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home