It Went OK
The phone interview went OK. I think they've got candidates with more experience in one area, a key area, than I do, but over all my qualifications are good.
I'm supposed to hear back in a week or so. I'll let you know if I get a call that invites me in for an in-person interview. Thank goodness I just picked up my dry cleaning. MMM, fresh.
I'm supposed to hear back in a week or so. I'll let you know if I get a call that invites me in for an in-person interview. Thank goodness I just picked up my dry cleaning. MMM, fresh.

1 Comments:
I just got an exec search phone call from someone looking for a Dev. Director for a healthcare org in the San Fernando Valley. I didn't think of you immediately because it's not in Northern CA, but I have her info if you are at all interested.
Post a Comment
<< Home