Me Blog At Work?
Why, yes. Yes, I am.
I am cranky at my ED for not being a leader. For being pessimistic. For not being helpful or inspirational. For not making decisions. I'm escaping for a few hours today by going out for lunch. I hope I come back refreshed. It's just hard. I really like MOST of the people I work with and we're all doing the best we can, but there is no one holding us together, just us and it is getting exhausting.
Dare I look for another job? Dare I?
On another note, I started listening to the #5 HP audio book. It's fabulous! I'm going to try to find it at a used book store because I don't have $50 to spend on it, let alone the $259 to spend on the whole set. I should ask for that for the wedding.
Oh, and I got an e-mail from one of the beau's uncles congratulating us on the engagement. They want to take us out for dinner if they're in town. Methinks we're going to have to invite them to the wedding. It's the tip of the iceberg, I tells ya.
I am cranky at my ED for not being a leader. For being pessimistic. For not being helpful or inspirational. For not making decisions. I'm escaping for a few hours today by going out for lunch. I hope I come back refreshed. It's just hard. I really like MOST of the people I work with and we're all doing the best we can, but there is no one holding us together, just us and it is getting exhausting.
Dare I look for another job? Dare I?
On another note, I started listening to the #5 HP audio book. It's fabulous! I'm going to try to find it at a used book store because I don't have $50 to spend on it, let alone the $259 to spend on the whole set. I should ask for that for the wedding.
Oh, and I got an e-mail from one of the beau's uncles congratulating us on the engagement. They want to take us out for dinner if they're in town. Methinks we're going to have to invite them to the wedding. It's the tip of the iceberg, I tells ya.

2 Comments:
Sorry about Ed, as I like to call your "leader." You should definitely look for another job. It certainly can't hurt to look, right?
Yikes! You're right and I know of something I'll tell you via the Facebook...
Post a Comment
<< Home