Cards for the Win
I've got several appetizers I will prepare including crab cakes. I've never made them, but how hard can it be? I also planned on making Hidden Valley Ranch dressing for the Cool Ranch Doritos. The beau thinks it's silly since the chips are already coated in ranch seasoning. I think he's crazy because there is never enough ranch seasoning on those chips! I'm gonna make nachos, too, and hot dogs, and a crudites plate. Maybe the crudites plate is too much? But they would go nicely with the guacamole.
Does anyone care that Bruce Springsteen is playing the Half Time Show?
Long story short, I like Super Bowl Sundays.
--------------------------------
Update: They lost. D'oh! It was close, though.

4 Comments:
Are you joking about Bruce Springsteen? Never joke about the boss. I will be actively not watching any of this stupid game but will purposely pop in for the halftime show.
Your appies sound good. Let me know how the crab cakes turn out!
Uh oh. I hit a nerve. I appreciate the Boss. I've seen him live and it was a GREAT show. However, he doesn't float my boat. Only U2 could get me to watch a Half Time show. And that ain't gonna happen because it already happened.
I am looking forward to making the apps. I may go to the Farmers Market to check out what's fresh that I can add to the menu...
Woah! I turn my back on blogland for one short month, and then see you're not only engaged but seem to have planned the majority of the wedding!! Haha :) Congratulations to you and the Beau :) Lovely news.
Your blog posts seem to have a new, exciting energy (not that I found them boring before or anything!) and I like it :)
xxx
What if Courteney Cox jumped onstage and started dancing with him? Would that make you more excited about it?
Damn, your spread sounds waaay better than mine. I've got 1/3 of a bag of Cheetos and some M&Ms. Forget about the wedding, I'm inviting myself to your Super Bowl celebration. I'll see you tomorrow.
Post a Comment
<< Home