Friday, January 09, 2009

Bored

My brain is bored. I don't have energy for much activity and my leg muscles are acting up. I think I am depriving them of nutrients since I'm eating about 1.5 meals a day. Not on purpose. I just keep putting it off. I need to watch it because that's how to cultivate a bunch of migraines. I ate lunch today and I'll make something good for dinner (I think).

My lunch sandwich was packed with red onions and I'm avoiding talking to people. Let's see how long I can pull that off.

Is it just me or is Facebook boring again? What? Did people get lives for the new year? Boo!

I'm even too bored to continue writing. I think I'll do some filing and listen to my Pandora station. OH, and for those with DirecTV, check out channel 839 - 1st Wave. It's awesome! It's also known as Sirus XM station 44.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

1.5 meals? That's more than 95% of African children get in a MONTH! How do you think they feel?!

11:33 AM  
Blogger Cee in SF said...

Bono, you're always rollin' hardcore, huh?

2:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home