Monday, November 24, 2008

I'm Just a Man, Like You

That's one of my favorite lines from a movie I cannot recall. Jason Patric says it. It's a western. Anyway, it sums up what I'm feeling. I just am who I am. And that "who" isn't a jerk, as my earlier note alluded to.

I am still sick with a stomach bug, but I'm at work. I've also been getting multiple migraines a week, which is no good. Saturday's had me balling like a baby. I also haven't been eating well, so that's contributing to my overall lack of energy.

Good news - I no longer shop for jewelry. Bad news - I didn't fill out my pay time sheet and I don't know if I'll get paid. I'll know tomorrow.

More bad news - those hideous commercials with Beyonce asking me to upgrade my cable service is back on. Oh, I hate those commercials! I'd rather see the Sprint guy at the diner and I hate that Sprint guy!

I have to go grocery shopping today since Thanksgiving is around the corner and my cupboard is bare. The beau is getting the turkey today. I'll get everything else we need.

The tapping from the keys on my keyboard is driving nails into my head so I am ending this.

Happy Thanksgiving!!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's from Geronimo! That's also one of my favorite lines from a trailer for a movie I never actually saw. It's right up there with "I found the cure for the plague of the 20th century...and now I've lost it!"

1:11 PM  
Blogger Cee in SF said...

HA! That's right. I got that line from the commercial. I, too, never saw it. But I did finally see Trapeze. Good stuff.

9:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home