Claw Hand
My hours on the iphone have resulted in my left hand becoming a claw. It's all cramped, tingly and I could swear I have a rash from holding the iphone, which gets very hot.
I may have to seek help from an acupuncturist for relief. It's making regular keyboard typing very painful.
I do a bunch of Facebooking on the iphone. I may have to take a break from that. Facebook has become boring again anyway. Break my solitaire addiction is going to be the real test.
Wow, I have to cut this short because my hand is killing me!
See, Halloween brings all kinds of trouble. I'm leaving early today. Must hide from the world with my misshapen claw-hand.
I may have to seek help from an acupuncturist for relief. It's making regular keyboard typing very painful.
I do a bunch of Facebooking on the iphone. I may have to take a break from that. Facebook has become boring again anyway. Break my solitaire addiction is going to be the real test.
Wow, I have to cut this short because my hand is killing me!
See, Halloween brings all kinds of trouble. I'm leaving early today. Must hide from the world with my misshapen claw-hand.

2 Comments:
Technology will be the death of us, I tell ya! xxx
If not the death, it will be the permanent maiming of us.
Post a Comment
<< Home