Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Gone, But Not Forgotten

One of my former jobs yielded a ton of interesting personalities, some I am friendly with and some not. I met so many smart people, funny people, and odd people there. I had a great time there until one person made it unbearable for us (the group of folks I liked) and we all left.

I just sent my blog link to a fellow I used to work with. I think about him around Halloween because he came to a Halloween event we worked wearing a Mexican wrestler's mask. I was very frightened of it and asked him to take it off. He thought I was kidding. I asked a little more anxiously and he did it. I think he got bored with my begging. I saw him sneak it on throughout the night, but he mostly kept it off. His mask was his costume and he may have felt like an ass with no costume, but it made me feel better. Plus, he would've been better as a boxer or a matador. Both involve capes and I love capes.

Anyway, he's in NY now working some job. He married another friend of mine who he met through work. She's completely wonderful and adorable. They're having a kid. 'Tis the season. So many folks are having kids. We're in another baby boom, right? Where's my baby?

Anyway, this friend is also a writer. A good writer. I tried to trick him once into thinking that the New Yorker accepted my poetry submission. He so didn't buy it. I think I wrote about in my blog ages ago...

I can hear him judging this blog all the way from NY. Also, I just realized that he can see Regis & Kelly any time he wants. Lucky punk. He suggested I include more bits about sex. Isn't my blog boring enough?

3 Comments:

Blogger Nat said...

They sex everything up these days, so why not your blog?!

lol :P xx

6:20 PM  
Blogger hubris45 said...

selena and I give this entry...

3 1/4 stars.

You're on to the next round of Star Search where you'll compete against the dance troupe "Overnight Sensation."

7:35 PM  
Blogger Cee in SF said...

Nat, I may try it, but it's bound to be hideous. The writing, that is.

J&S - I watched Stomp the Yard twice so I think I can take on whatever dance troupe you throw at me. Just don't Facebook SuperPoke me with them. I'll surely lose because I don't get what the hell SuperPoking is. And so began my first sexy blog post...

8:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home