Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Poo on the Wall? Really?

The building that I work in has a bathroom with a real window. That's the only one I like to use because I need a bathroom with fresh air. I don't want to smell smells that others have left behind.

The bathroom is small and awkward so, understandably, someone with explosive diarrhea would have had difficulty getting themselves into position to take care of business. This person exploded poo on the wall.

I go to the bathroom one day to find the stench of all stenches perfuming the space. I aborted mission and came down a while later. Still?! I couldn't wait so I managed - just barely. It was horrible. Next day, same thing. Several days later, I saw it. The explosion of fecal matter on the wall. Whatever happened couldn't have been pretty if the wall was sprayed as it was, so I hoped the person was feeling better. I also MISTAKENLY assumed that the custodial crew would have noticed.

Over a month later and the poo lingers.

2 Comments:

Blogger Nat said...

That is the most disgusting thing I've heard in a good while. Eeeuw, what kind of people do you work with?! Sure, when you're feeling ill accidents can happen, but wouldn't you feel so embarrassed that you'd clean it up straight away?!


If it were me I'd be putting all my colleagues under close scrutiny until I found the culprit and outted them. Maybe you can use a cotton swab to get a DNA sample from the offending stain?!

xxx

6:24 PM  
Blogger Cee in SF said...

LOL! That's gross. I believe in as much bathroom anonymity as possible.

I really, really don't want to know who wouldn't clean that up. I can only imagine that they're suffocating from the guilt of it all. They may have already quit from the sheer embarassment of it.

8:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home