Get In the Back Seat, Negativity
As I tell myself each day, let go of negativity. So I'm going to try to follow my own advice.
Shall I talk about rainbows or puppies? Nah, how about cupcakes. I had a great chocolate cupcake with lunch today. The cake was moisty goodness and not too sweet. The frosting was super sweet and gooey. How I managed not to get any on me is a miracle. Especially since I have on white AND freshly dry cleaned pants. That's usually a recipe for disaster.
Hold the phone. I think the cupcake upset my belly. I refuse to believe it's stress. I hear the Blue Angels flying over the City practicing for Fleet Week this weekend. That's good for a cheer.
Shall I talk about rainbows or puppies? Nah, how about cupcakes. I had a great chocolate cupcake with lunch today. The cake was moisty goodness and not too sweet. The frosting was super sweet and gooey. How I managed not to get any on me is a miracle. Especially since I have on white AND freshly dry cleaned pants. That's usually a recipe for disaster.
Hold the phone. I think the cupcake upset my belly. I refuse to believe it's stress. I hear the Blue Angels flying over the City practicing for Fleet Week this weekend. That's good for a cheer.
SERENITY NOW!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home