Halloween
You know how I hate Halloween. Well there's one good thing about it and that's that they tend to show lots of Harry Potters. You know how I love those flicks.
We're doing a Halloween thing at work and I'm going to participate. I just hope no one wears costume makeup. That always creeps me out. In fact, so do masks. In fact, why don't I just stay home and spare myself the trauma?? However, I will be there because there is going to be a pot luck. What shall I bring?
We're doing a Halloween thing at work and I'm going to participate. I just hope no one wears costume makeup. That always creeps me out. In fact, so do masks. In fact, why don't I just stay home and spare myself the trauma?? However, I will be there because there is going to be a pot luck. What shall I bring?

2 Comments:
Rice Krispies Treats. Definitely
Oooo, I was thinking about bleu cheese dip. Low muss, low fuss.
Post a Comment
<< Home