Additional Randoms
I had hot dogs for lunch. After devouring them and regretting how many jalapenos I sprinkled on, I remembered that nitrates are a migraine trigger. I've been having flashes of pain all day. Silly girl!
------
I booked my flight to L.A. for my cruise and to visit with family. I'm egg-cited.
------
I was on a roll with the grant funds yesterday. It's dried up today. However, the stock market is rallying this afternoon. I think that's good. They're remotely related.
------
I wish my iPhone could serve as a universal remote for my home gadgets. I sit with the damn iPhone all night on the couch playing solitaire. Sad. Very sad. BTW, I am getting iPhone carpal tunnel syndrome. Damn solitaire.
------
The best iPhone application is a free iPhone application.
------
We're a week away from the elections! Democracy in action. The electoral college had better not jack it up for us - AGAIN!
------
I'm a time thief. I've stolen 7 minutes of company time to write this.
------
I booked my flight to L.A. for my cruise and to visit with family. I'm egg-cited.
------
I was on a roll with the grant funds yesterday. It's dried up today. However, the stock market is rallying this afternoon. I think that's good. They're remotely related.
------
I wish my iPhone could serve as a universal remote for my home gadgets. I sit with the damn iPhone all night on the couch playing solitaire. Sad. Very sad. BTW, I am getting iPhone carpal tunnel syndrome. Damn solitaire.
------
The best iPhone application is a free iPhone application.
------
We're a week away from the elections! Democracy in action. The electoral college had better not jack it up for us - AGAIN!
------
I'm a time thief. I've stolen 7 minutes of company time to write this.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home