Stock Room
These shaky economic times have me panicking. When I panic, I shop. I told you about the two rings I recently purchased. I have them both now and they are lovely. One is silver with blue diamonds. The other is tanzanite. Founds fancy, but it's really not. The silver ring was $40. I'm keeping it. The tanzanite ring was 10x that, so I'm returning it, but not before I parade around the house watching its eerie purply glow for another week or so.
No, I need those funds to buy cans of soup. I stockpile soup when I get nervous about money. Funny, the beau has that same gene. We have oodles of noodles and tons of tins of tomato soup. Our laundry room is like an aisle at Safeway. Knowing we don't have to worry about food helps me sleep and you know how I need help sleeping, especially these days.
No, I need those funds to buy cans of soup. I stockpile soup when I get nervous about money. Funny, the beau has that same gene. We have oodles of noodles and tons of tins of tomato soup. Our laundry room is like an aisle at Safeway. Knowing we don't have to worry about food helps me sleep and you know how I need help sleeping, especially these days.

2 Comments:
I think you've made the right choice. Diamonds are a girls best friend, and we all need a best friend to help us through tough times.
That would be my excuse anyway! xx
You're right! I've got the little diamonds sparkling under the fluorescents as I write this.
Post a Comment
<< Home