President Elect
It was a nail biter of a night, but the president elect is Barack Obama. I couldn't be happier!
I would be elated except that Prop 8 passed (or appears to be leading) which would change the CA state constitution to define marriage as one between a man and woman. That makes me sad. So much for equal rights.
BTW, I was shocked to see that over 80% of registered voters in LA County voted. That's phenomenal. I hope people take voting more seriously. Change can happen but we all have to work together to make it so.
Yes we can.
I would be elated except that Prop 8 passed (or appears to be leading) which would change the CA state constitution to define marriage as one between a man and woman. That makes me sad. So much for equal rights.
BTW, I was shocked to see that over 80% of registered voters in LA County voted. That's phenomenal. I hope people take voting more seriously. Change can happen but we all have to work together to make it so.
Yes we can.

3 Comments:
¡Sí se puede!
Congratulation on your new President. I truly hope Obama will have a positive impact both in the US and globally xxx
That's right. Si se puede!
He will have an impact. It really feels like change, although hard, will happen for the better.
Post a Comment
<< Home