Friday, November 07, 2008

Wrap Up

I'm wrapping up what I do at work. I have a meeting next week to figure out what I will transition to. I'm going to look for jobs this weekend so I know what's out there and so that I'll be able to bargain better.

I had another migraine last night, but this time I took medicine in time to curb the pain. That's not saying much because it was awfully painful. I was doing laundry and the dryer buzzer felt like a knife piercing my brain. I still don't feel great. I may leave early today. My colleague will cover me. She's taking Monday off and I'll cover her then. We're good like that.

I am also over my jewelry shopping phase. I'm wearing a lovely green diamond ring I got and what else could I need? Nothing, if you ask me. However, if the beau wants to add to the collection, he's welcome to. Also, I would like to add a mintabie jelly opal or a mexican fire opal to the collection.

Enough about me. What's up with you?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home