SO Many Migraines
Yikes, people! My head hurts. It hurts bad. I'm sick of taking migraine pills because they make me jittery, but if I don't I suffer awful stabby pains. Not good. Right now, the pain is stabby.
I cleaned the oven yesterday! I'm very excited. It's the first time since we moved like 8 or 9 years since it's been cleaned. I'm excited and will christen the newly cleaned oven with a cherry pie.
I have a meeting with my boss about my transition job here. I'm not too optimistic, but I'm going to try to be open. I'll be terrible company with this stupid headache anyway.
The beau went shopping early for Thanksgiving. We have stuffing and the fixings for green bean casserole ready to go. We also have canned yams. Yum! I have to get a frozen turkey. The fresh ones don't taste so good. I found out last year. Hmm, thinking about Thanksgiving made my headache go away for a moment.
I cleaned the oven yesterday! I'm very excited. It's the first time since we moved like 8 or 9 years since it's been cleaned. I'm excited and will christen the newly cleaned oven with a cherry pie.
I have a meeting with my boss about my transition job here. I'm not too optimistic, but I'm going to try to be open. I'll be terrible company with this stupid headache anyway.
The beau went shopping early for Thanksgiving. We have stuffing and the fixings for green bean casserole ready to go. We also have canned yams. Yum! I have to get a frozen turkey. The fresh ones don't taste so good. I found out last year. Hmm, thinking about Thanksgiving made my headache go away for a moment.

1 Comments:
Good luck re the job meeting xxx
Post a Comment
<< Home