Plan What Now?
Happy holidays!
Christmas 2008 started out fun enough. I got lots of socks (I asked for them), soap (Sugar Lemon from Fresh), a scarf, clothing, snackies and more. It was fun.
The beau had lots to open, too - a weed eater, some cuff links, a wi-fi router, a furry blankey, and some art I picked up in Mexico.
We had a yummy ham dinner, which I whipped up in record time.
At around 11:00p, I was relaxing on the couch watching the show "How It's Made" on the Science Channel when the beau sidled up next to me on his knees. He said he had one more gift - an engagement ring. He asked me to marry him and I said, "Yes!"
It's a very pretty, petite (like me :-)) ring with a blue diamond in the middle surrounded by white diamonds and white diamonds on the shoulders. Crazy!
So, for anyone wanting to know the plan, there isn't one yet. I know it'll be small with only our families. And I'd like it to be on a boat, but a short cruise. I think I found my wedding ring. Now, I just need to find everything else. Oh, and how much will this cost? Goodness..!
Christmas 2008 started out fun enough. I got lots of socks (I asked for them), soap (Sugar Lemon from Fresh), a scarf, clothing, snackies and more. It was fun.
The beau had lots to open, too - a weed eater, some cuff links, a wi-fi router, a furry blankey, and some art I picked up in Mexico.
We had a yummy ham dinner, which I whipped up in record time.
At around 11:00p, I was relaxing on the couch watching the show "How It's Made" on the Science Channel when the beau sidled up next to me on his knees. He said he had one more gift - an engagement ring. He asked me to marry him and I said, "Yes!"
It's a very pretty, petite (like me :-)) ring with a blue diamond in the middle surrounded by white diamonds and white diamonds on the shoulders. Crazy!
So, for anyone wanting to know the plan, there isn't one yet. I know it'll be small with only our families. And I'd like it to be on a boat, but a short cruise. I think I found my wedding ring. Now, I just need to find everything else. Oh, and how much will this cost? Goodness..!

4 Comments:
Congratulations!
WOw--- congratulations.
Holy frickin' shit, Batman! That is awesome! How sneaky of you to announce it this way!! :-)
Congratulations! I am thrilled for you and The Beau. You made me feel all warm and fuzzy...
Merci! I was hoping it was sneaky-ish.
Post a Comment
<< Home