Mexican Madness
I've successfully navigated the high seas and have returned safely. Mexico was fun. I snorkeled. I ziplined. I ate.
I didn't sleep well (my cabin was up front and loud and rocky!), or drink much (because it's not fun and it's expensive), or shop much (no time).
My friends had fun, but they were a bit bored. Our other cruise had more to do skewing to a younger set. Princess' demographic skews older - the way I like it. My friends drank their boredom away. They harassed our poor head waiter (who was hot in a "hot head waiter" sort of way.) Oh, how he loved the attention. It was horribly embarrassing. Distance makes it much funnier.
The ship was TOO BIG. Almost 3000 people were aboard. 2500 were rude jerks. When will people learn that slavery is dead?
I am still physically tired from the adventure. Remember, it takes my body a bit longer to recover than yours. On Sunday, I slept for 12 hours. It felt good.
Where are the pix, you ask? They're still sitting on the camera. I'll try to get them uploaded and post a few today, but I wouldn't count on it...
I didn't sleep well (my cabin was up front and loud and rocky!), or drink much (because it's not fun and it's expensive), or shop much (no time).
My friends had fun, but they were a bit bored. Our other cruise had more to do skewing to a younger set. Princess' demographic skews older - the way I like it. My friends drank their boredom away. They harassed our poor head waiter (who was hot in a "hot head waiter" sort of way.) Oh, how he loved the attention. It was horribly embarrassing. Distance makes it much funnier.
The ship was TOO BIG. Almost 3000 people were aboard. 2500 were rude jerks. When will people learn that slavery is dead?
I am still physically tired from the adventure. Remember, it takes my body a bit longer to recover than yours. On Sunday, I slept for 12 hours. It felt good.
Where are the pix, you ask? They're still sitting on the camera. I'll try to get them uploaded and post a few today, but I wouldn't count on it...

2 Comments:
Just nipping by to wish you happy holidays :)
xxx
And to you, too!
Post a Comment
<< Home