Wednesday, December 03, 2008

Feeling Groovy

I'm off to Mexico soon. Yeah! I'm sad the beau can't join, but I'll eat enough for the two of us. I'm looking forward to seeing the family for a few brief days and then exploring the wilds of Mexico... from the cabin and from pre-approved excursions. I'm not so daring.

I've been managing my headaches well lately. But today I have a hankering for hot dogs, but they have chemicals that trigger migraines. D'oh! I'll probably get a salad or soup. Boy, my tummy just growled really loudly and it's not even 11:30a.

It's December. Where did the year go? I'm looking forward to 2009. The odd numbered years are always better for me. Here's to the future!

2 Comments:

Blogger Nat said...

I'm another one who's hoping for a better year in 2009! Hope your migraines are well an truly behind you for now xx

6:43 AM  
Blogger Cee in SF said...

Me, too! BTW, Awesome cupcakes!!

10:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home