Tuesday, January 06, 2009

Boat Wedding

I got consensus to move forward with exploring a cruise wedding. I've made a call to the cruise wedding planning folks for Princess. I need to know how much all this crap is going to cost. They haven't called back. This angers me.

As long as the beau and my family are there, I'll be fine with whatever we do*. If he wants his family there, that's up to him.

I'm thinking about a coastal cruise from Vancouver to L.A. in September of this year. I need to find out if some other mystery bride has the same idea as me and if there is any availability on that little cruise. After I know that, I have to tell our families to see if they can make it and if they can afford it. If they can great. If not, we'll have a little celebration when we get to L.A.. Easy, right? Time will tell.

For now, I have a dull/sharp pain in my right quad. Maybe it's a rogue pinched nerve. Whatever it may be, it's uncomfortable. Lunch - take me away!

*As long as it's on Princess

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home