Open Letter to Michael Vincent
Michael:
We don't know each other. I find your never ending efforts to find me a new job unnerving.
You may have noticed I have refused to open any of the dozens of spam e-mail indicating your success on my behalf. The subject "I Found You a Job" doesn't entice me to open. It never will.
So Michael, help someone else. You see, I've got a line on potential opportunities as a CSI that I must attend to. Also, the Sham Wow people are anxious to share how much Wow is really in that thing. And Wal-Mart wants to make sure I collect my free gift card. If anything changes, I'll let you know.
All my best,
Cee
We don't know each other. I find your never ending efforts to find me a new job unnerving.
You may have noticed I have refused to open any of the dozens of spam e-mail indicating your success on my behalf. The subject "I Found You a Job" doesn't entice me to open. It never will.
So Michael, help someone else. You see, I've got a line on potential opportunities as a CSI that I must attend to. Also, the Sham Wow people are anxious to share how much Wow is really in that thing. And Wal-Mart wants to make sure I collect my free gift card. If anything changes, I'll let you know.
All my best,
Cee

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home