Boat Wedding
The wedding coordinators finally called me back and I CAN get married on a big boat in September. Did I mention that the beau hadn't committed to the idea yet. I mean I think he'd be OK with it, but I am not sure. We'll find out tonight. I hope I don't have to stay up too late to talk with him because I have an early meeting tomorrow. I hate early meetings!
I got a copy of the contract and it's a page turner. The vows are funny. I think they're so archaic, but I guess you have to say something. I also have to pay $2250 now. Damn it. That's a healthy dent in the credit card.
My shoes came yesterday after having just confirmed my order on Sunday. Pretty past. They also sent a huge bag that I expect will hold my massive GOWN.
I'm not going too fast with all of this, am I? Lunch will help to clear my brain.
I got a copy of the contract and it's a page turner. The vows are funny. I think they're so archaic, but I guess you have to say something. I also have to pay $2250 now. Damn it. That's a healthy dent in the credit card.
My shoes came yesterday after having just confirmed my order on Sunday. Pretty past. They also sent a huge bag that I expect will hold my massive GOWN.
I'm not going too fast with all of this, am I? Lunch will help to clear my brain.

1 Comments:
Wait, the contract with the boat people also includes the vows you're supposed to say? That's bizarre.
Post a Comment
<< Home