Working at Home
I'm working from home today. I had an appointment in the middle of the day so instead of heading back to work, I brought some projects home. I'm trying to find appropriate background noise, but can't.
I took the opportunity to check in with the beau while at home about wedding stuff and things seem to be good. My earlier frustrations seem to be quelled for now. I'm excited again about the wedding, more so about the actual marriage. I love that beau!
So I have to get back to work, but I thought I would get this nonsense off my chest. I feel so out of touch with blogging that it'll be a while before I hit a rythmn again. Btw, the economic crisis sucks! So does daytime tv.

2 Comments:
This is the first time I've ever known you to work from home! Nice,isn't it? Much more civilized than that crummy office, which I can say from firsthand experience.
I still hate working from home because as horrible as daytime TV is, I can still bear to watch something. And ESPN is more interesting than anything I ever have to work on. Ever.
Post a Comment
<< Home