Saturday, February 07, 2009

Joy!!

I booked my wedding venue! I reserved a mini yacht to cruise me, the beau and the fams around the bay in Sept.

I urged the beau to tour the boat because I was getting VERY anxious. He made the appointment for today and I accompanied him in case he had issues or concerns we needed to talk about.

Luckily, it was a lovely day, like I hope it will be in Sept. The boat looked lovely awashed in sunlight. The windows were open and a sweet breeze swept through. It was really magical. The beau looked excited as he explored the dining area, bar, dance floor and outside area. It was perfect.

Just for the hell of it, I toured another larger boat. Wow! It was spacious and lovely. And a lot more expensive. We agreed we could live on it, but not get married on it. Plus, it was booked and unless I changed my date, it wasn't going to work.

I gave them the deposit and signed the contract. We're a go!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Hungry Dog said...

Great news. Sounds like everything is coming together! Don't forget to post a picture of your dress sometime soon.

9:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home