Thursday, February 05, 2009

Jennifer Hudson Makes Me Cry

I'm multi-tasking. I played solitaire, spoke to my mom, texted my sis and watched Dreamgirls all at the same time. And I made a delicious dinner of burnt chicken bits and sauted squash with sweet peppers in a wine & lemon sauce. It isn't even 8p. I'm starting the Hound of the Baskervilles later, too.

I started out wanting to write about how I love Jennifer Hudson's voice and she makes me want to cry every time I hear it. I love it! If you haven't seen Dreamgirls, watch it. I even got the beau to watch it and he hates musicals. I think Beyonce had something to do with it, too.

Time to eat a Hostess Cherry Pie and curl up with my book. I downloaded the book to my phone, so I guess I'm curling up with my phone.

3 Comments:

Blogger Hungry Dog said...

All boys love Beyonce.

9:59 AM  
Blogger Cee in SF said...

Suckers. She's no Megan Fox.

11:09 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Matt Saracen makes me cry. Seriously.

And Megan Fox is no Optimus Prime.

10:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home