Oh the Pain
On a happier note, I'm making my wedding save the date cards and invitations and I picked out the coolest pieces. I'll post a pic of a final, but we've picked a blue, ocean theme. Thank goodness for Paper Source. It didn't cost much at all. There's ribbon, a cool decorative paper band, vellum and a blue foldery card and blue envelope. I know that doesn't help you picture it at all.
So from what I know about weddings, which is very little, you're kind of married to what is on your invite as your theme. So I'm going to have to work some blue into my décor. I'll bet Cost Plus has some trinkets I can buy to carry that blue theme.
Uh oh, the beau is home and he's cranky, too!
Sent from my iPhone

3 Comments:
ooh good luck with the wedding stationary :) Like the sound of the colour scheme xxx
Thanks! I'm excited to show you the invites since you do such great work!
Don't worry that everything is theme-y and matchy-matchy. The important thing is that you like all the pieces! Your wedding will be great. Hope you are having a better day.
Post a Comment
<< Home