Thursday, February 12, 2009

Hollywood Crushes

I get random, weird crushes on actors that last for about two weeks and then fade or completely vanish.

I won't tell you who my recent one was, but I looked up a pic of him before I started the work day, for a little eye candy, and I was astonished. Why was I crushing on this person? Poof! Vanished. It was good while it lasted, I guess.

Since I won't tell you about this recent one, I'll tell you about another - Gary Sinese. I had seen the Stand and thought he was just adorable. That disappeared quickly, too. Oh, another was Viggo Mortensen, but I still think he's cute, but I'm not obsessive. I'm guessing if I see Appaloosa (sp?) the crush will be revived. Viggo's a good one to keep in rotation. So is Liam Neeson. And John Cusack, even though the years are showing. But guess what? The years are showing on me, too. That's life.

I'm reading The Hound of the Baskervilles. After that, I wanted to read Alice in Wonderland, but I think it'll be High Fidelity instead. See, Johnny was in High Fidelity. That's how I tied it all together.

I was spell checking and blogger wanted to correct Baskervilles to Bisexuals. That would be an interesting book.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The recent celebrity crush was Zac Efron, wasn't it? It's okay, you can admit it.

8:55 AM  
Blogger Cee in SF said...

No, it wasn't. He's cute, but so young. He was great in Hairspray.

9:37 AM  
Blogger Hungry Dog said...

Cee, don't you think (y)our old ED looks like an aging Zac Efron or am I alone in this?

1:25 PM  
Blogger Cee in SF said...

I like Zac so methinks you are alone on that one. Plus I don't think old ED can carry a tune. That's part of Zac's charm.

7:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home