Dismal
Things are getting weird at work. We're getting ready to announce pay cuts and forced furloughs. We have to cut expenses, but I don't hear people talking about needing to look harder for money. How about that for a plan?
Things at work are so grey. There is a feeling of doom and I blame the ED for most of it. Sure the economic downturn wasn't the ED's fault, but the ED is NOT stepping up to lead. It's quite disheartening. Boom. I don't want to take valium just to come into work. I don't even have any valium. Damn it!
Great time to be planning a wedding, no?
Things at work are so grey. There is a feeling of doom and I blame the ED for most of it. Sure the economic downturn wasn't the ED's fault, but the ED is NOT stepping up to lead. It's quite disheartening. Boom. I don't want to take valium just to come into work. I don't even have any valium. Damn it!
Great time to be planning a wedding, no?

4 Comments:
I'm so sorry. Keep me posted!
It IS a good time to be planning a wedding, though. Something happy and positive to focus is always good.
Do you call him "the ED" as an impotence joke? Those are always funny. Not as funny as poop jokes, though. Can never beat a good poop joke. Or even a bad poop joke, really.
I will try to stay focused on the positive, SJ.
J. - You said poop. Hee hee. Also ED is a good code name. Not great, but good.
My man and I got married three weeks after 9/11. On our weddding CD we included the Police song "When the World is Running Down You Make the Best of What's Still Around." Words of wisdom, my friend.
Post a Comment
<< Home