Ode to a Delicious Sandwich
It was benign enough - black forest ham with cambozola cheese.
"I'll have that."
Hearty bread that won't cut my mouth is slathered with creamy bleu cheese.
Ooo, I can smell it from here.
Eight slices of ham.
"Tomato and lettuce?"
"Never lettuce, but please add avocado."
Sweet and spicy mustard makes it dreamy.
Half gets saved for dinner or for 3p.
Can't I leave work now?
"I'll have that."
Hearty bread that won't cut my mouth is slathered with creamy bleu cheese.
Ooo, I can smell it from here.
Eight slices of ham.
"Tomato and lettuce?"
"Never lettuce, but please add avocado."
Sweet and spicy mustard makes it dreamy.
Half gets saved for dinner or for 3p.
Can't I leave work now?

2 Comments:
Where is this sandwich from? I need to get me one.
Where else? Say Cheese.
Post a Comment
<< Home