If you're reading this, welcome to my brain!
posted by Cee in SF at 8:42 PM
WHAT?? Do I need to come up there and kick somebody's ass?
I promise I will never yell at you, little Cee!
Lisa - Yes.SJ - Thank you.I tell you guys, I want to quit. I'm hanging in there.
I'm right on top of it, several days later. I'm on my way. What's the exit?
Post a Comment
<< Home
I live. I write. I read. I edit. I publish.
View my complete profile
4 Comments:
WHAT?? Do I need to come up there and kick somebody's ass?
I promise I will never yell at you, little Cee!
Lisa - Yes.
SJ - Thank you.
I tell you guys, I want to quit. I'm hanging in there.
I'm right on top of it, several days later. I'm on my way. What's the exit?
Post a Comment
<< Home