Good While it Lasts
I got a gift of some chili jam. It's hot and sweet and so good on hot dogs.
I've got 1/4 left and I am sad. The other day, the jar tumbled out of the fridge and I screamed as it hit the ground. No harm done - this time.
Yesterday, the beau took the jam out of the fridge and put it on the floor to tease me. "Jam!" I cried for it like it was an abandoned child on the floor. The beau laughed and laughed!
Now, he knows my weakness. I hope the jam doesn't suffer because of a prank gone wrong. I'd be very upset.
Where do people buy chili jam?
I've got 1/4 left and I am sad. The other day, the jar tumbled out of the fridge and I screamed as it hit the ground. No harm done - this time.
Yesterday, the beau took the jam out of the fridge and put it on the floor to tease me. "Jam!" I cried for it like it was an abandoned child on the floor. The beau laughed and laughed!
Now, he knows my weakness. I hope the jam doesn't suffer because of a prank gone wrong. I'd be very upset.
Where do people buy chili jam?

4 Comments:
Maybe you should try making your own. Then you could have as much as you wanted. Just for instance:
http://cookingismypassion.blogspot.com/2007/02/making-red-hot-chili-jam.html
That doesn't look too complicated.
I agree with J Ringo. Try making it yourself! Couldn't be too hard, plus then you'd have something to blog about.
I could barely make fried chicken! But if you two think I can, I'll consider trying.
I could be wrong, but it looks easier than frying chicken. At the very least, you're not in danger of burning down the house (yeah, I know what I said). Besides, we got faith in you.
Post a Comment
<< Home